
well, we made it through san francisco. actually had 4 hours out of the three days we were there to sight see. so i got us up to fisherman's wharf and we had dinner and were able to catch some photos. thursday i'm off to n.c.
we also got the news that we'll be gone before the end of the year. oh well. we got one christmas at home...
14 comments:
great pictures! glad you got some tourist time in. did they say where you might be headed this time? have a good trip to n.c.
I love Frisco. Nice pics: looks like a fab sunset!
Beautiful sky there.
Only one Christmas at home? What a shame.
A few hours of sight seeing is better than nothing. Hope you get a bit more sight seeing time in North Carolina.
Enjoy your time there...and if you see any CUTE Army men, PLEASE send them my way...LOL!!!!!
Good Luck with every thing and don't over do it kay!!!!!
Glad you got to sightsee a bit in San Fran! Great pics! Safe travels to NC.
If you are close to Raleigh- I'd love to see you- even if I needed to drive to the base...
let me know-
You have my email address!
All my best to you Sean- you are in my thoughts and prayers~
You must have had an awesome time, you're smiling! Good luck in N.C.... will you still be able to blog during this training and then your own training???
I've always wanted to see San Fran. What part of NC are you going to?
It's always nice to do a bit of sight seeing.
One word: wow!
Sean,
I hope you get a chance to come to Camp Echo. You and I will have to have a cup a'joe or maybe a Pepsi if you come here. Have fun in N.C.
A Real Man
Damn it...you know they still have internet connections in BFE...yet no Sean anywhere. Your silence is deafening! Hurry back to civilization.
I'm with b on this one...where are you?????????????
Post a Comment