Tuesday, January 16, 2007

damnit. i totally shot myself in the foot...

people kept calling me over the last couple days asking if i could do this or that and i said "sure" without really thinking about it. plotting it out on the calendar i've committed to no days off for the next month or more. i'll be in s.f. this weekend for a change of command ceremony. that's somewhat a waste. then the 26th-4th i'll be in north carolina training soldiers getting ready to go to iraq. i'm totally okay with that, and i'm honored that i was asked. and if i can pass stuff on that was a total pain in the ass to learn so their lives/jobs are easier and safer it's a good use of my time. then the weekend after it's off to camp hale for winter operations training. here's hoping for a weekend that's frostbite free!

gotta learn to say "no".

heh.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Busy, busy boy.

Harleyblue said...

No is the hardest word to say. I have the worst problem with that. Hope you have safe travels.

TC said...

No is a complete sentence.

One I still don't know how to say.

Paperback Writer said...

Repeat after me:

Thank you for asking me. However, I'm really busy and I need the down time. Perhaps, next time I can help you out.

Got that?

Good.

bigwhitehat said...

Saying no is easy. I can even do it in spanish.