Tuesday, January 09, 2007

so, i'm not trying to have a food-themed day today...

but i just got a free lunch at texas de brazil. absolutely amazing and all i want to do is nap now. oh my god was that good food!

4 comments:

KuPu said...

That sounds soooo Yummy! I've never heard of it before, but I can just imagine it right now! How come it was Free! What did you do? Why didn't you invite me? Are we not that close to each other? :'o( I thought we were! I can't stop crying now! :'o( I have to go now! *Waaaaah!!!!
Hope you enjoyed it!!!!!

Sean said...

kim. that was easily one of the better meals i've EVER had. oh my it was good. and we didn't have to do a thing. it's a new resteraunt here. they were inviting local businesses to come in for lunch for free for their staff to practice on. the day that we were supposed to go in, was the day of the blizzard. they're open now, but they still let us have a free meal.

Jules said...

Sounds delish!

bigwhitehat said...

Meat on swords, yum.