seriously? blogger is irritating. first i couldn't comment on anything because i was on the old system. now that i've migrated, it always defaulted to the old login and i lose my comments. and have to re login and retype. so, sorry. some of you haven't gotten comments lately because of my irritation.
8 comments:
I had the same problem at first. It was rather annoying. Now I just stay signed into my google account all the time.
What REALLY pisses me off is the stupid word verification. Do you know how hard it is for someone recovering from a detached retina to see that squished up crap?
Amen. Amen.
I totally understand. I thought that switching would make my life easier but it seriously hasn't.
Ditto. But once I got used to the switch I kind of forgot how horrible it was.
I just hate blogger. Every version. And yet, here I am...
I know how you feel...I felt that way when I made the "switch!"
:-)
:)
Sorry Sean...
I'm over here now. Long story. Blogger sucks.
Post a Comment