tired as heck though and a little screwed up. between the switch from colorado time and n.c. time and all the extra running around we're doing to make things happen the way they're supposed to.
i'm hoping to get out of here for a little bit to meet some people. i need to make some calls but by the time i get around to thinking about it, it's way too late. hopefully we've got some free time coming up soon.
it's cold as hell here. the next couple days should be pretty nice. but i'm seriously stiff and sore from shivering so hard today. but it's good stuff. we're doing some really good training and we're hopefully giving these guys some much needed confidence before they go down range.
don't click on this if you're not prepared to see the scariest thing ever. see? i'm still good. thanks for bugging me.
14 comments:
Welcome home. Glad to know you're safe...I was starting to get worried!
And as for the pic...seriously...you rock!!!
You're HOT!!!! That's what you are!
Keep nice and warm at least try to do so kay! What kind of out door gear are you guys wearing? And what's the temp been like there?
Take care and keep safe!!!!
Kim
LOL!! Love the pic. Simply love it.
glad to know you are still out there!
Bravery is best described as you being the only one who knows you're scared.
I can't express adequately how much I feel for you having to go back again. Suffice it to say, I do indeed know the mental machinations you have to process in order to get focused.
I'd go in your place in a NY minute if they'd let me.
We've had 70 degree weather all winter and you come to the south the first time it's been cold. You have luck about like mine :)
LOL!
Hope to see you- sent an email...
stay warm! :)
Cute photo. Stay warm Sean, and if you've never owned any, purchase some UnderArmour. Find it at a sports store. GREAT STUFF for the cold. I got turned on to it when my son played varsity football.
Thanks for training our new guys, hope they are as honorable and as lucky as you have been so far.
That wasn't a scary picture!
You think that's the scariest thing ever? You should see a picture of me when I first wake up. On second thought, nobody should see a picture of me when I first wake up.
That IS a creepy picture, Sean... LOL!
It's a funny, not scary picture.
Round, round get around, you get around....
Love the pics throughout your blog, Sean.
Sean! My blog is back.. new address,
http://could-do.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment