Sean,Is that the same as KrispyKremes ?Just the thought of one of their glazed, light-as-air, fresh-out-of-the-oven donuts makes me drool :)
I haven't had a tastycake since I was a teenager! Which was a long time ago. Are they still as delicious as I remember?
I've only had the butterscotch ones, and I wish they were creme filled.How's the lovely Northeast of Philly area treating you?
what are these tastykakes that you speak of?
Convenience store? It's WaWa, a miracle mecca that acts as a beacon of processed food and cheap gasoline. Have a taught you nothing???Regards,Your Local Guide
Oh, NE PA and its WaWa's...Feel the love, Sean.
and they are...?
P.S. Glad it's going to be a good week for you though, regardless :-)
How was yesterday's hell? What kind of homework did you get this time? ;)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Sean,
Is that the same as KrispyKremes ?
Just the thought of one of their glazed, light-as-air, fresh-out-of-the-oven donuts makes me drool :)
I haven't had a tastycake since I was a teenager! Which was a long time ago. Are they still as delicious as I remember?
I've only had the butterscotch ones, and I wish they were creme filled.
How's the lovely Northeast of Philly area treating you?
what are these tastykakes that you speak of?
Convenience store? It's WaWa, a miracle mecca that acts as a beacon of processed food and cheap gasoline. Have a taught you nothing???
Regards,
Your Local Guide
Oh, NE PA and its WaWa's...
Feel the love, Sean.
and they are...?
P.S. Glad it's going to be a good week for you though, regardless :-)
How was yesterday's hell? What kind of homework did you get this time? ;)
Post a Comment