if you remember this post you'll know why this class is so miserable for me. it's not because of the extra responsibilities i'm training for. it's because of the class itself. when we came out here we were hoping it was going to be death-by-powerpoint. but it's not. okay. maybe it'll just be alot of open forum discussions? nope. no such luck. my homework assignment for tonight? draw a picture that symbolizes me. then write five words on the picture that also describe me. then draw four pictures of my highest values. THEN tomorrow we'll discuss them in small groups and we'll ask ask each other questions to better understand why they picked the images and words that they chose.
oh lordy. i've spent two hours working on this stupid assignment and i'm dreading having to discuss any of this tomorrow. of course, i didn't drink. that might've made things much easier. definate "whoops" and "lesson learned" on my part.
still eating tasty kakes though. so it's not a total loss.
for those of you who asked here they are.
10 comments:
First of all: Those look absolutely delicious and are kind of making me wish I lived in the US right about now..
Secondly, I hear ya on the assignment.
I had that homework. Every week.
For an entire YEAR.
GAH.
Down with Group Methods.
I can't see myself ever using those techniques when I run a group. I don't think they get quite the desired effect.
I just write whatever and don't put any thought into it, and I'd have to say most people do the same, so what are you really getting out of it?
Don't wear out your markers.
There HAS to be a liquor store nearby.
My husband complains about these classes all the time. I think it's getting to the point now where he'll make up answers just to get some amusement out of it all.
This sounds like a project for someone in rehab.
I don't know what scares me more - the homework assignment you had or the picture of those tasty kakes!
yes, that definitely calls from some alcohol. I'm thinking some bourbon would go nicely with those yummy cakes!
Good Tuesday afternoon to you, Sean.
That assignment would have me frustrated and ticked off beyond belief. Special kinda hell, indeed. Makes me want to run screaming from the room - and tell the teacher that it's against my religion to draw...
The 5 words to describe yourself I can fathom.
But weird way to find out what someone's four highest values are.
It's enough to make me give up not drinking and have at least one or two.
How many Tasty Kakes have you inhaled ???
Loving Annie
How did it go?
Yeah, I think alcohol is necessary. Wow, that sucks.
That assignment sounds awful!! Good grief...
Post a Comment