Saturday, October 20, 2007

it's three in the morning...

and damnit, i'm going to bed soon. but it's one of the few chances i've had to really be on the computer all week so i just wanted to do some quick randoms. today was a long day. yesterday was special kinda hell. but it finished halfway cool and my super-cool friend in philly came and picked me and eight of my not-closest friends from class up and did an awesome job of getting us all to downtown philly and coordinating our night without losing anyone. she did much better than the average military joe would've and the movement and coordination of troops is normally one of their specialties. she got most of us to a cool restaurant where we proceeded to drink wayyyy to much and eat a little. and come home way past our bedtimes. so today started way too early. like after less than 4 hours of sleep. we had to take ou final exam for the week, then have a stupid graduation ceremony, then listen to people be/say stupid things. then we shot out of there (we being me and another guy from colorado) baltimore, as fast we could. met up with a friend here, then my sister, then drove part way back to philly for tomorrow's flight. ugh. so i'm off to bed now i think.

class is over, we both passed. we spend some time with some amazingly cool people. and some amazingly less-than-cool ones. had some great burgers, pizzas, beer and tasty cakes. wasn't thrilled with the cheesesteak i've had out here.

night all.

7 comments:

Liz said...

Cheesesteaks - Tony Luke's, then Pat's, then Jim's. In that order. Philly is where Nick's family lives and where he went to school, so we go there quite a bit. If you have time, I"d try those places. Hope you've enjoyed our second city! (NYC is closer and also, just ranks as #1 to us!)

JRE Writes said...

sounds like a mix of good and bad, at least the bright spots sounded fun!

HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything said...

You know, the one cheesesteak I've had in Philly, I wasn't crazy about either. But then, it wasn't from any of EDW's suggestions, so maybe that's why.

Constance said...

Glad that you passed, Sean.
A week of mixed good and bad, as Secretmom said.
Sleep good - and fly safe.

Mommy2JL said...

:) Everything is fine
I'm finally feeling better and I was going to write a quick blog right now but I hear the baby talking to himself so I'm going to play with him now and write a little later!
lol

Chris said...

Sounds good. Get some sleep. :)

TC said...

Congrats on passing! :)