Sunday, October 21, 2007

so someone...

who shall remain nameless (but if i WERE to name them, it'd rhyme with "pain in the ass" (okay, maybe not, but...)) suggested that i should buy a new watch instead of doing the j-b weld thingie, and i think the old one overheard. and now it's not working as smoothly as it once was. all of a sudden it's gaining about a minute a day. which really isn't the most convenient thing in the world. so i'll send it back to the swatchco's repair center for a cleaning and tuning. however the last time i sent a watch in it wasn't a timely repair process. so i need something new to take with me on my upcoming xtended vacation from the hell that i call my civilian job.

so. another one of the same faithful (but emotionally sensitive) watch?



or a spiffy new model?
this is actually what i'd love to have but it's a little too expensive when i know i'm going to beat it up so badly:

so which do you like best?




9 comments:

Megan said...

I vote for the spiffy new model. But if you really like the expensive model, splurge...you are worth it!

courtney said...

Honestly, I like the look of the current model myself.

Paige Jennifer said...

(cough) I bet that person who made the suggestion of just replacing your watch is a kickass broad with a nice rack and killer smile. I'm guesssing...

My pie in the sky vote?

http://www.prestigetime.com/item.php?item_id=6939

My can actually pull off vote?

http://store.jrdunn.com/product-p/hk00qwl1032diat0-pnkjrd.htm

JRE Writes said...

I like the orange one.

Constance said...

I love the middle one, Sean. It is so studly and macho and looks well, efficient too.

Mommy2JL said...

I like the spiffy new but overly expensive model but I do like the current model as well.
Soooo my vote goes to the current model!

Sean said...

hmmm. not quite tied, but two for the old, three for new and one for pink hello kitty from she with the nice rack, which is being promptly thrown out. phsaw.

Liz said...

I like either the expensive one, or the current one. The middle one is nice but there's something about the current one.

Samantha_K said...

I like the last one best, but I have expensive taste.
You know, I've never been a watch wearer. Which is strange b/c I have an obsession with being on time.